On November 4, 2019, the Department of Licensing launched a new online system for managing some business and professional licenses. This means more security to protect your personal information and quicker license processing. You have access to new features to:
- Pay license fees using secure online payment options
- Self-print your license
- Update your account information
We use SecureAccess Washington (SAW) to protect your personal information
You need a SecureAccess Washington (SAW) login to access your professional and business licensing information.
You already have a SAW login if you:
- Have a License eXpress account for your driver, vehicle, or business licenses
- Have done business online with:
- Department of Revenue
- Department of Labor and Industries
- Employment Security Department
For your professional or business license account, login to SecureAccess Washington (SAW) through our professional licensing service. Here you can renew your license, update contact information, and perform other account or license maintenance tasks.