Requesting Public Records
The Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors follows the regarding disclosure of its public records.
- We will acknowledge your request within 5 business days. When we acknowledge your request, we may ask additional questions to understand exactly what you need and give an estimate of the time needed to search for and produce the records.
- All records available for public disclosure are sent by electronic mail, unless you request them by US mail, or you request to view or copy at the Board office.
To request copies of public records, please submit your request to:
Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors
Attn: Public Records
PO Box 9025
Olympia, WA 98507-9025
Your request must include:
- The date
- The specific record(s) you are requesting
- Your name, address, email and telephone number
If you are requesting a list of individuals and/or businesses, you must attest that any data or information you request will not be used for commercial purposes or in any way as a profit seeking business activity:
- NOT used for any commercial purpose
- NOT used to contact individuals as part of a profit seeking business activity
Reference: – Public Records Act