Things to Know
- Licenses expire annually.
- You can renew 120 days before your license expires.
Before You Renew
- You must use Google Chrome as your browser and turn the Chrome pop-up blocker off before you start your renewal.
- You must have an active corporation/LLC registration with the Washington State Secretary of State
- Your designated engineer/land surveyor must have an active license.
What You'll Need
- Visa, MasterCard, or American Express credit or debit card or bank account information to pay renewal fee.
- If needed, update contact information for your firm before you renew your license.
Want to Renew by Mail?
- Follow the instructions on your renewal notice
- No renewal notice? COA Engineering/Land Surveying Renewal Application